Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My first steps in Blog space

Once upon a time in blogspace....

I am not a regular bloggger. .. but i regulary read blogs.. my friends' cookery blogs, some travel blogs etc mostly. Being in a Media company.. err, the largest of its kind (Now thats a lil boasting ) which always keep exlploring new revenue models, blogs always are a fancy to my colleagues.. and the same keeps on popping up in our meetings as well.. so one fine day i tried my hand in blogging... Only to end up feeling bad about my own writing skills .. i somehow dint like the way it sounded and deleted the post. that was about a trekking trip i had in Nilgris.. still i wish i cud immortalize those wonderful memories by writing abt it. .. but i dare not.

Today it is a relaxed evening here in office.. suddenly i had an urge to give new life to my extinct blog.. so here i am..

No comments: